Top ten ways the Bible would be different if it were written by
10. Last Supper would have been eaten the next morning - cold.
9. The Ten Commandments are actually only five, double-spaced, and
written in a large font.
8. New edition every two years in order to limit reselling.
7. Forbidden fruit would have been eaten because it wasn't cafeteria food.
6. Paul's letter to the Romans becomes Paul's e-mail to email@example.com.
5. Reason Cain killed Abel: They were in a shared household and the
dishes weren't getting done.
4. The place where the end of the world occurs: Exams, not Armageddon
3. Out go the mules, in come the mountain bikes
2. Reason why Moses and followers walked in desert for 40 years: They
didn't want to ask directions and look like first years.
1. Instead of God creating the world in six days and resting on the
seventh, He would have put it off until the night before it was due
and then pulled an all-nighter.