* Our eyes are always the same size from birth, but our nose and
ears never stop growing.
* David Prowse, was the guy in the Darth Vader suit in Star Wars.
He spoke all of Vader's lines, and didn't know that he was going to be
dubbed over by James Earl Jones until he saw the screening of the
* Many hamsters only blink one eye at a time.
* In every episode of Seinfeld there is a Superman somewhere.
* Barbie's measurements if she were life size: 39-23-33.
* No word in the English language rhymes with month.
* There are two credit cards for every person in the United States.
* Cat's urine glows under a black light.
* Leonardo Da Vinci invented the scissors.
* In the last 4000 years, no new animals have been domesticated.
* Babies are born without knee caps. They don't appear until the
child reaches 2-6 years of age.
* Nutmeg is extremely poisonous if injected intravenously
* The most common name in the world is Mohammed.
* Michael Jordan makes more money from Nike annually than all of
the Nike factory workers in Malaysia combined.
* In the great fire of London in 1666 half of London was
burnt down but only 6 people were injured
* One of the reasons marijuana is illegal today because cotton
growers in the 30s lobbied against hemp farmers-they saw it as
competition. It is not chemically addictive as is nicotine, alcohol,
* Only one person in two billion will live to be 116 or older
* The name Wendy was made up for the book "Peter Pan"